May 10, 2019|
- 1 piece of ginger
- 900 mls chicken broth
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 baby bok choy
- 2 green onions
- 300 – 600 g Crazy Dragon Dumplings
- ¼ cup frozen pears
- Slices of Chilli
- Peel ginger, then thinly slice in a saucepan with broth, teriyaki and sesame oil. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add in noodles and cook.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice bok choy and onions. When broth is boiling, add dumplings. Bring back to a boil. Cook dumplings and stir occasionally until done for about 10 minutes.
- Add in bok choy, onions and peas for the last 2 mins of cooking.
- Serve in large bowls with slices of chilli.
Posted in: Uncategorized