Try our fun variation on the classic Chinese steamed buns that can feed the family, treat your friends or serve as a snack for the kids. Made from predominantly Australian ingredients, our Steamed Mini Pork Bun Bites are snapped frozen after being steamed, and ready for you to reheat in your home. All the convenience to take the stress out of cooking, but with all the authentic taste of the orient.
Approx 20 Pieces
Steam – Preferred for best results
- Remove frozen product from packaging and place on baking paper.
- Place product in steamer.
- Steam for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from steamer and serve.
Microwave – Alternative method
- Place unopened frozen bag in microwave.
- Microwave on medium (Approx. 900 watts) for 5 minutes.
- Bag will expand and release pressure through valve when ready.
- Leave bag in microwave to cool for 2 minutes after cooking. .
- Remove bag from microwave, open and serve.
Cooking appliance temperatures may vary. Please observe and adjust temperature and heating times accordingly.
Perfect Served with Hoisin Dipping Sauce for a quick and easy snack the whole family will enjoy.
1/4 cup hoisin
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
In a small bowl, stir together the hoisin, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons water and the vinegar. Serve with the buns. They will taste great with what ever sauce you decide. WOW your guests and your taste buds. Be adventurous
Wheat Flour, Pork 19%, Sugar, BBQ Sauce 7% (Sugar, Potato Starch, Water, Sesame Oil, Oyster Sauce, Soy Sauce, Salt, Carmine), Water, Baking Powder.
Contains: Wheat, Soy, Sesame
May Contain: Crustacea and Dairy
Manufactured in Australia from local
and imported ingredients
STORAGE – KEEP FROZEN
DO NOT FREEZE AFTER THAWING
CONSUME WITHIN 2 DAYS OF THAWING
Refrigerate at or below – 18 C