New to the Crazy Dragon range our delicious Prawn Gyoza won’t stay long on the plate. Delicious with your favourite dipping sauce.
Ready in just 10 minutes these delicious Prawn Gyoza bites will be a crowd pleaser for the family or for your next party.
Approx 37 Pieces
Traditional Pan Fry
- Remove frozen product from packaging.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to non-stick frypan and place on medium to high heat until hot.
- Place product into pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water (per 10 dumplings) and quickly cover pan with lid, leaving for 6 – 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 1 minute before removing lid.
Steam – Preferred for best results
- Remove frozen product from packaging and place on baking paper.
- Place product in steamer.
- Steam for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from steamer and serve.
Cooking / heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliances. Allow to stand for 1 – 2 minutes before serving.
Crazy Dragon Prawn Gyoza – You choose how many!
3 tablespoons light soy sauce
3 tablespoons mirin (Japanese Sweet Cooking Wine)
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, ground
1 teaspoon miso paste
1 teaspoon garlic, grated
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
Combine all dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cook Prawn Gyoza by preferred method per instructions on pack. Serve with dipping sauce.
FILLING: 50% (Prawn (40%), Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Mushroom, Soy Sauce, Vegetable Oil, Spring Onion, Garlic, Salt, Sugar and Sesame Oil)
Pastry: 50% (Wheat flour, Water, Vegetable Oil and Salt)
Contains: Wheat, sesame and crustacea
May contain: Egg, peanut and soy
STORAGE – KEEP FROZEN
DO NOT FREEZE AFTER THAWING
CONSUME WITHIN 2 DAYS OF THAWING
Refrigerate at or below – 18 C