May 17, 2019|
- 1-litre chicken stock
- 1.5 litres water
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 green spring onions thinly sliced diagonally
- Crazy Dragon dumplings
- Place stock, water, ginger, chilli and sauce in a large saucepan. Bring to boil. Add dumplings. Return to boil. Gently simmer over medium to low for about 5 minutes, or until are cooked. Stir in onions and coriander leaves.
- Once cooked, scoop into bowls with a ladle. Top with Coriander and enjoy!
Posted in: Uncategorized