April 15, 2019|
You will need:
- Your favourite Crazy dragon dumplings
- Soy sauce
- Spring onion
- Cooking oil
- Sesame seeds
- Remove frozen product from packaging.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to non-stick frypan and place on medium to high heat until hot.
- Place the product into the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water (per 10 dumplings) and quickly cover the pan with lid, leaving for 6 – 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 1 minute before removing the lid.
- Serve dumplings with soy sauce, sesame seeds and a sprinkle 0f spring onion. Enjoy!
Posted in: Uncategorized