November 28, 2019|
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 packages refrigerated Yaki-Soba
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Boil the eggs for 1 minute and set them aside for 8-10 minutes after. Drain it well and let it cool before peeling and halving.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, stirring it frequently until fragrant.
- Whisk in chicken broth, mushrooms, soy sauce and 3 cups water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until mushrooms have softened, about 10 minutes. Put in the Yaki-Soba noodles and stir until loosened and cooked through.
- Stir in spinach, carrot and chives until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Serve immediately, garnished with eggs.
Posted in: Uncategorized