August 26, 2019|
- 350g Crazy Dragon Prawn Dumplings
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- 25g shredded ginger
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 200g egg noodles
- 350g red cabbage
- 1 shredded carrot
- Fresh chilli (to taste)
- Minced garlic (to taste)
- 1 sliced Red/Green/Orange Capsicum
- Prepare the Crazy Dragon prawn dumplings (or any other flavour!) as per the instructions on the back of the package. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of hot water to the boil and put in your noodles. Cook for aprox. 5 minutes, or according to the instructions on your individual noodle packet.
- In a wok Combine chicken stock, soy sauce, ginger, sugar and oil and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked noodles and all your vegetable to the wok and mix together.
- After a few minutes once the vegetables are almost fully cooked, add the dumplings. continue to mix together.
- Stir through minced garlic and chilli (to taste)
- Serve up immediately and enjoy!