July 1, 2019|
- 250 grams of Asian mushrooms (shitake and enoki)
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- Pinch of salt
- Chilli Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bunch of Asian greens (broccolini and bok choy)
- 2-star anise
- 1 tablespoon of soya sauce
- 1 stick of soba noodles
- 12 Crazy Dragon Chicken Dumplings dumplings (frozen)
- Pepper to taste
- Chop the Asian mushrooms into bite-size chunks, saute in a large pot on medium to high heat with 3 teaspoons of Chilli Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Cook until slightly caramelized. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in 4 cups of vegetable stock and a cup of water.
- Place both star anise into the broth mixture and bring down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in frozen dumplings and soba noodles and cook for 5 minutes
- Add in broccolini and cook for 2 – 3 minutes
- Add in bok choy and serve straight away!
A perfect winter warmer filled with fibre and vitamin d, not to mention delicious spicy Asian flavours!
Posted in: Uncategorized